Thursday, October 9, 2008

Winder Farms?

Ok, now its my turn to ask you all a question. What are your thoughts on Winder Farms?

I am looking into starting with them. There is a really great deal right now, goes until Oct 31, you can get it from the Utah Milk Man Gary. But you must sign up through him to get this deal.

I know that the products are more expensive, but I am concerned for my children and all the hormones that go into food now. I am willing to pay more, when I get discounts on other things.

I am interested in your experiences with Winder, and what products you like and anything else you think I should know about them. You can help me decide whether or not to sign up!

3 comments:

Chris and Annalisa said...

Great blog! I've learned so much here!

So how much does it cost per week for their milk delivery? I couldn't see it on the site. I'd love to try this.

Flip said...

Thanks for commenting! I am glad you visit my blog and enjoy it!

I just made the link to the Utah Milk Man bold so people can see it better. That is where they list the Utah price list for Winder Farms. Click on products and pricing at the top of the page.

To answer your question, they sell the milk in 1/2 gallon bottles. 1 1/2 gallon bottle is $2.89.

Each order you must spend at least $5 so if you got 1 gallon of milk it would cost you $8.77 because of a $2.99 delivery fee with each order.

For more information you can visit the Utah milk man link in the original post.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Winder products! Luckily I live close to the dairy, so i don't pay for delivery, I just buy my milk there at the country store. My family can tell the difference between winder milk and "store bought milk" my 9 year old refuses to drink anything but winder and I am happy to oblige. Try the chocolate milk its 2.99 1/2 gal and it is delicious!