Friday, October 17, 2008

Great Sales at the Mall this week!

I went to the mall on Monday and Wednesday, and Thursday this week, you could call me a Mallaholic! I found some great deals at the mall this week!

Bath and Body Works is giving away a free lambi with any 15 dollar purchase. These are so cute and soft. The come in great with black, all black, white with brown, white with pink. On Monday I got the black one. I really want the white with brown one too! They spray one of their new scents on it too. Also with any purchase you get a gift guide. It has upcoming products and coupons in it! I got some wall flowers. Monday was the last day for the wall flowers. I just happened to be in there on Monday and got lucky. But go in and get a lambi!


Macy's had baby clothes and kid clothes for really cheap. I got some whole outfits for only $4.99, and some shirts for my daughter for 4.99. While I was there I was talking to an employee. She said they were going to have their 2 day sale today and Saturday. Also she said there will be trick or treating both days, and kids can dress up in costume and everything!

Mervyns is having a take 50% off the already 75% off price sale! I got a bunch of kids clothes, and jewelry and other items for really cheap! I am talking 2 dollars each!


The Childrens Place was having a sale too! So many sales this week! I got these two shirts for 4,99 each. Which I think is a bit much, but they were really cute.


Gymboree had clothes including these shorts for $4.99. I got these Bermuda shorts for my daughter. I didn't know they made these for kids!


I also saw a Kiosk for a store called Twilight Fanfare, for all of us Twilight Fans. They had all their items for up to 50% off! I would have stopped, but my kids were done!

Lots of sales at so many stores! I didn't even look at them all. Mariposa is going out of business and all their clothes are marked down.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

So the kids can dress up THIS weekend??? I love your blog! Thanks for all the info!

Flip said...

Yes today and tomorrow. All day on both days.