Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pizza or Deli Rebate

Here is one of the latest beer rebates. It would be good to use it on Papa Murphy's pizza. Get some free pizza! Or really cheap! I am not sure the prices on the pizza, but whatever you spend, you will get 15 back!


Save $15 on Deli items, Pizza or Chicken-minimum purchase of $15 required.
Offer valid on all deli items, including meats, cheese, platters or trays, chicken, fresh take ’n bake or frozen pizza, and all prepared foods from the deli.
no beer purchase required. Compliments of Budweiser.
Purchase must occur between 10/1/08 – 11/30/08. Received by 12/15/08

I have a few extra of these rebate forms if anyone wants them.

5 comments:

Suzy said...

I love your blog and all your helpful tips and ideas!

I would LOVE one of those rebates if you still have one to share! Email me and I can send my mailing address.

suzyqz11(at)yahoo(dot)com

JAG said...

Hey I'll take one. This is for use anywhere??
sweethart114@yahoo.com

Flip said...

I have one more available for a Self Addressed Stamped envelope (SASE)

The nice thing about these rebates is that on most of them, you can look through your receipts and just use items you have already purchased.

So this rebate says.. between Oct 1- Nov 30 if you buy at least 15 dollars in deli items, pizza or chicken. Valid on items from deli, including meats cheeses, platters, or trays, chicken fresh take n bake pizza or frozen pizza and all prepared foods from the deli.

So if you have already purchased these items, just use those! You can use multiple receipts from different days even.

Let me know if you want the last one!

Katie said...

I love your blog.. you have really helped me alot with your ideas. I would love the last one if it is still available!

kathrinepic1@msn.com
Thanks!

Lindsay said...

I'm trying to understand these rebates. Could you post a few more details? Thanks for all your tips!