Monday, October 20, 2008

Bellas Bows

I have a little girl and I love to do her hair. I love to experiment and make it cutesy and frilly. I found a blog that sells bows, flower clips, and beanies and more! Its called Bellas Bows. I just got my order and was thrilled!


Everything was perfect, she put them on a card to make them stay in place, and in little baggies, everything arrived perfect!

I ordered 1 beanie, 7 -2 inch flower clips, 2 bows, 2 large flowers. She was so nice, she threw in an extra 2 inch flower for free! These are great quality and exact color match of the pictures.

Here are pictures of some of the things I ordered.


I traded box tops for them! She needs box tops for her daughters school in Tooele that has just opened up, Settlement Canyon Elementary. She is looking for as many box tops as she can get. She also sells them, at a decent price of course.

If you are interested email her at bellasbows@gmail.com , she is easy to work with, and responded quickly to my emails. She got my order so fast! If your looking for bows, or beanies, or any accessories, check out her blog. I highly recommend Bellas Bows!

PS: A little preview: I will be doing a give away on my blog sometime this week. I will be giving away a couple of 2 inch flowers from Bellas Bows!

0 comments: