Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Hair Stylist.

I am very picky about my hair. If I like my hair, then I am a happy mom.

I went without cutting my hair for about a year because I had a bad experience with a hair stylist. I couldnt find one that I liked and refused to go to just anybody. I hate when people say its just hair, it will grow back, because it takes like 3 months to grow back! I want to look cute now!

One day my husband came home with this business card and said I should go to her to get my hair cut. I was very hesitant because the previous experience was really bad! I made the appt and have never looked back since!

I found her at the Metropolitan Salon in Provo, Charisse Williams. If you are looking for a new hair stylist, I highly recommend Charisse.

She cuts my hair exactly the way I want. I have always wanted long hair, but my hair is so thick and has a weird calic that makes it look like I have been wearing a pony tail. I have always had it short because I didn't know any other way.

I went into my first appt with Charisse, I remember the conversation like it was yesterday. I told her that I would like long hair, but I cant wear my hair long. and she said why? Why couldn't you have it long? and I said, I don't know, its too thick, I have never been able to have it long. and she said, If you want it long, we can do it long. And she did it long, and I have never gone back. I went from short and poofy to long and in style. She thinned my hair like you wouldn't believe. I didn't know hair could be thinned! I wish someone would have told me sooner! But now I love it, and I am growing it longer and longer.

She is fantastic!

Check out The salon's Blog. You can read about Charisse and other stylists at the Metropolitan Salon.

Metropolitan Salon
230 N University Ave
Provo UT 84601

Call Charisse to make an appointment:
374-3110
710-7789

Don't forget to tell her Flip sent you!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm curious what the cost is like?? Looks cool. :)

Flip said...

Charisse's cost for a hair cut is $30 and up, depending on your hair and what you want done. This includes washing, cutting and styling. All of the stylists have different prices so you will have to call the salon for an accurate price.

Robyn said...

Thanks flip. I'm really in need of a cut. :)