Saturday, October 18, 2008

Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas

So, I haven't found my 12 month a costume yet. Well actually that isn't true. I found him one at the DI for only 4 dollars. I have been looking for a costume for him for about 2 months.This week, I started frantically looking. I have a family party to go to on Sunday, and no costume for my son! so after going to the mall 3 times this week, and going to savers every day and finding nothing, I decided to go to Old Navy, Ross, and Tj Max with no luck. So headed to the DI. I was desperate to find anything. I found a decent one. Not my first choice, but I didnt care at this point, I was just happy to find anything and be done with looking!

I took it home and washed it, and it was so nice and clean. I tried it on him. It didnt fit! It was too small, he couldnt move his little legs, he couldnt crawl, he just kept rolling around and screaming.

So here I am with no costume for my son. I am so sad. Anyway I came acrossed this website. Not really helpful for me in my situation, but could be helpful for you. And I though some of the ideas were pretty funny and creative. Here it is.

0 comments: