Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sparkpeople.com

My husband and I have been wanting to watch our weight. We looked at Weight watchers and other plans but due to our cheap-wadness, we decided to go with Sparkpeople.com. They are an online program that is supposed to be just like weight watchers online program.

So far, we are in love with this program. It has meal trackers, fitness trackers, and even message boards where you can get extra support. We have been using spark people and are very happy and comfortable with it.

They also provide healthy recipes to try that are delicious! They have so much stuff, I cant even list it all. Check it out!

1 comments:

Toby @ Does P90X Work said...

Hi there. I also like sparkpeople. I also like their newsletters. They've got a wealth of information. Not only on diet and fitness but other good health related issues too... And, I think DailyBurn is also worth a look.