Monday, November 3, 2008

Satisfied or Not?

Call the manufacture.

I have had 2 incidents where I have had to call the manufacture on a product. One was digorno pizza, and the other was Coca Cola.

I called digorno pizza to complain about the way the pizza cooked. I love their products and just cooked one the day before and it turned out fine, but this one didn't. I was really surprised when he offered me a coupon. I was like wow! The coupon was for a free pizza.

The coke one, I wasnt upset about and decicided to call just to let them know. My sprite can in my 12 pack had no sprite in it. It didnt leak or anything, just nothing was put in there. I called and guess what? they gave me a coupon for a free 12 pack of soda. awesome!

So the point is, if you are dissatisfied with a product you can call the manufacture and they will take care of you.

Also, if you love the product, you can call and tell them you love it, They will probably give you some coupons.

Just remember Be honest.

0 comments: