Friday, September 26, 2008

Update on the Cornbelly's Corn Maze

A couple of days ago I talked about Cornbellys Corn maze, look here. I now have a little more details. I heard rumor that the coupons didn't start until later in the day so I called Cornbelly's corn Maze to find out for sure.

The coupons start Friday (today) at 4 pm and go all day Saturday. Everything is included that would be included in the price of a regular priced ticket except the haunting because that doesnt start until next week.

Some things are never included like laser tag, and other games. So you will have to pay extra for those if you want to participate in those activities.

Cornbelly's opens earlier in the day on Friday, but the coupon is only valid at 4 pm and after. But it will be valid for Saturday all day!

2 comments:

JAG said...

A group of us went to Cornbelly's today, thanks to you, and we had the BEST time I've EVER had for a dollar. Thank you for the tip!!

Flip said...

I am glad you guys had a great time! What a great way to spend a dollar!