Thursday, September 11, 2008

Shelf Reliance- My Dream!

Some day I am going to have the Shelf Reliance food rotation Systems!

You can always get a discount on these shelfs, they are pricey, but totally worth it! They can hold small medium and large size cans. you can pick which one is right for you and your food storage. They are a must have!

I don't have these yet, but it is my dream. I have seen them in action and fell in love. Don't bother trying the "cheaper" brands, Shelf Reliance is the only one that can support as many cans as they say. The other brands collapse and break, not worth the money or the mess.

Their website also has other information. It has a food storage calculator to help you figure out how much you need for you and your family, and other useful tips. Check it out!

0 comments: