Thursday, February 12, 2009

billie brand!


(Picture taken from billie brand site)

I love doing my daughters hair, so I am always looking for cute bows. I came across this internet store and found some bows that were just darling! I had to order some! They are SO cute, and great quality!

http://billie-brand.blogspot.com/

They arrived so quickly, I was surprised to be getting them so fast. They came in perfect condition and were just as I expected. I can tell she works hard on each one, and put so much time into them. They look so cute in my daughters hair. I definitely recommend billie brand!

She did send along some bows to do a give away so expect to see one in the next couple of days!

1 comments:

The Tanner Family said...

That bow is sooooo cute. Im going to have to order some too!