Monday, January 5, 2009

Update on Old Navy and Target

Old Navy's Sale did start today, but its not the sale everyone has been waiting for. All the clearance is up to 75% off. The Orem location had a bunch of girl things, but not so much boy things. But I did manage to get some really good deals.

The Cashier told me that the price of the item is the sticker price but I found that sometimes the price was lower then the sticker price. Shirts said 3.99 but I got them for .99 cents. Its worth checking out, and while your there head over to TJ Max and Ross, I found some great deals there too!

Target Toys are still 30% off. I am so excited for this sale. This is when I get my kids Christmas and birthdays, and presents for cousins and friends. I will keep updating! Hopefully they will go to 75% off quickly!

0 comments: