Monday, December 15, 2008

Clothes Shopping!

I love clothes shopping more then couponing! Finding cute clothes for pennies is so thrilling to me. I pay about 4 dollars for a shirt, or pants for my kids, and about 6 dollars for an outfit for my kids. I wont pay much more then that unless its something they really need, or its really, really cute.

Sales times of clothes: I know that Target and Gap, and Aeropostale always have clearance racks. Other stores do to, but these are the stores I shop at a lot! I can go in there and always come out with cute things for really cheap. I have found shirts for me for only 3 dollars at Aeropostale, and a pair of jeans for only 13 dollars at the Gap. I am willing to pay about 10 dollars for a shirt, and about 15 dollars for jeans. I rarely pay more unless its something I feel like I "have" to have!

I typically buy clothes for my kids in advance. I will shop for summer clothes at the end of summer and buy them big so they will fit next summer. Same with winter.

I know that clothes tend to go on sale the first week in September for Labor Day sales. I like to hit the mall on Labor Day weekend. Thats the only one I can think of right now because I am not in shopping mode right now. I hybernate in the winter, 1 because its christmas season, and there are just way to many people out, and 2 because its soooo cold!

I have stopped shopping at second hand stores for things because I feel like I can get the things I am looking for new for probably a better price if I watch the sales and be patient!

A lot of clothes shopping is just hit and miss, (but not always), I check Gap, Aeropostale, and The Childrens Place, Target, and a lot of other stores often. Get to know the clearance racks, where they are and whats on them, at your favorite stores, chances are, you will find great deals if your patient and watching the sales!

0 comments: